Atal Tinkering Lab-Package 2
This Atal lab package is a form of STEM education tools for school going students. School management can place the order here & we will deliver & install all the equipments at your school premise. We will also train you on how to use the instruments & will conduct monthly workshops.
The package 2 of Atal Tinkering Lab comprise of Additive Manufacturing tools like 3D Printer, and its consumables. The list of the instruments include:
- FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling) 3D Printer, Minimum Dimensions: 160mm *160mm *160mm Build Size or 4 litre Build Volume., Nozzle: 0.3mm to 0.4mm nozzle diameter, LCD Screen UI that display print metrics, Good Heated Print bed. Material Compatibility – PLA, ABS, and derivatives of PLA, Filaflex
- Slicing software will be free or open-source (Cura),
- Quality Anti-bacterial/fungal Cover.
- Repair Kit – with spare springs, screws, keys, tweezers, etc.
- Dedicated UPS/Power Back up with 2-hour battery backup.
- Compatible 1000 Grams Filament in 5 different colours
- Compatible Filament storage box
- Cardboard, Foam core boards
- 20m spool of thick strings various colour
- Rubber band, Popsicle sticks, Wood glue – 500 ml